- Large corporate, often global, with significant UK business
- Or medium size private company where the individual is MD and often started the business
- Age between 35 and 50 years
- General manager or director of business unit or company.
- P&L responsibility
- Often worked in same organisation for a number of years
- Deep experience of specific industry
- Intelligent and successful individuals often looking for next opportunity
"Peter's approach immediately commands effective ways of identifying priorities and communication styles. Our meetings always incorporate open discussions, soul searching, drawing on experiences and pressure, but always concluding with satisfaction. The Action Plan and Balanced Scorecard we have developed together is something I constantly adhere to; it is effective and has greatly benefited my business and personal life for myself, colleagues and family."
General Manager, Global Hotel Group